21 Sep Awkward Moment at Work Giveaway!
Awkward Moment At Work puts players in terrifically awkward social situations in the workplace! Players gather a hand of reactions and together face embarrassing, hysterical, or stressful events. How awkward! Gameplay pulls from moment, decider, and reaction cards. Discovered your boss’ Facebook page is full of company complaints? Tech innovation committee didn’t invite the older coworkers? Maybe you faked a British accent during an interview and got hired. Players choose their reaction based on deciders like “Most likely to get you promoted” and of course the ever-practical “What would Batman do?” Is it best to ask for a raise, belch loudly, or do an interpretive dance? It’s up to the judge.
Experimental studies performed by our research team show that games in the Awkward Moment series inspire players to reject stereotypes.
Now we’re bringing the awkwardness close to your home: We’re giving away an AWKWARD BOX ($100 value) to five lucky recipients! The Awkward Box includes the Awkward Moment at Work card game, Awkward Moment card game, Buffalo: the name dropping game, and a copy of Grow-A-Game.
To enter for a chance to win, share a favorite awkward moment from work, whether yours or from a coworker or pop culture or history, by commenting on the Facebook post.
The posters of the 3 best moments (as decided by Tiltfactor) and 2 posters selected at random will win. Ends Monday, 9/28.
The fine print:
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is a box of Tiltfactor games. No other prize or compensation is included.
- Open to individual U.S. residents aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- Multiple entries per person permitted.
- Giveaway ends Monday, September 28, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be selected both randomly and by Tiltfactor and notified via Facebook by Friday, October 2, 2015.
- Winner agrees to allow Tiltfactor to share his/her first and last name on their Facebook page.
- Prize unclaimed after 48 hours from notification is forfeited and Tiltfactor reserves the right to select another winner.
- Tiltfactor reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time.
- A box of Tiltfactor Games is worth $100.00 as of September 21, 2015. Winner is responsible for reporting the value of his/her prize where required.